There were... ♫ nine girls a-sleeping

4:57 PM

♫ eight boys a-liking 
seven games we played
six texts a-sent
five mattresses on the floor
four hours in the sun
three-day weekend
two expensive dinners
and one really epic weekend. ♫


one) happy Memorial Day weekend!! aside from getting sunburnt like the dickens on Monday, I could not have asked for a better weekend. last week I went to the Riv every day minus last Monday, and I spent more than 24 hours at the Riv on Sunday/Monday with all my best girls. 


two) okay, the term "expensive" is relative. I spent more than I wanted to this weekend. I went to Wendy's with the Riv friends on Friday night when I got there and spent way more than I should have. on Monday we went to Sammy's for burgers and shakes. instead, I got a chicken sandwich with grilled chicken, fry sauce, toms, lettuce and pepperjack cheese and a strawberry-mango-pineapple smoothie. YUM.


attractive, right?


three) ... it was Memorial Day. do I need to say anymore? best/happiest Monday I've had in a really looooooooong time. no work, no school, no homework, no articles due, no nothing. oh, and lots of sun. :)


four) on Monday morning we all woke up at 10am to play ultimate frisbee/soccer with the rest of our ward. the frisbee team was lacking, so we got tired after about an hour and played soccer with everyone else for the remaining time. shortly after, everyone got in the pool and played water basketball. and I got in the pool! miracle right? my mom still doesn't believe me. too bad I got out of the pool before they started taking pictures so I don't have any real proof that I was ever in the water.




five) sort of self-explanatory. at our sleepover, we had nine girls, five mattresses on the living room floor, one couch, one bed, and about a zillion blankets.




six) when Heidi went missing, we all decided to text her one word of the phrase "where. are. you. Heidi. Bishop. ?", in order. then it turned into "let's text chantelle each letter of her name", then it "kelsey text haley the word h-o-e". but chantelle thought we were spelling out my name so it came through to me as "hole". then chantelle and I, at the same time, texted kelsey the word "s-l-u-t". I did it again on monday night and she thought it was just as hilarious that time too, i promise. :)




seven) I played Pirates of the Caribbean Scene-It, Harry Potter Scene-it, frisbee, Cutthroat, Swedish Twister, Pit, and pool. all within the course of three days. I forgot how much I love playing Pit. I think I just like screaming at people. and even though I harassed everyone all weekend about it, we never played Disney Scene-It. :( 










eight) yeah... i don't need to go into details. but of the nine of us at the sleepover, there were eight different boys involved. five girls like five different boys, one girl likes two boys, two girls like (the same) one boy, and one girl likes no boys. it was awesome.

nine) ladies at the sleepover of epic-awesomeness. zzzzzzz



0 love notes