There was "no school till SEPTEMBER, what???!?!?"
4:09 PMNot taking classes Summer term was seriously the best idea I've ever had. No joke, I was dying a lil bit towards the end there, but good thing it's over!
:) loooooooooooooooooooooooove life.
I had my fabulous wonderful boys Eric, Tyler and Eugene/Kyle come over to help me get all my crap out of my apartment and down to my car. It didn't even all fit in Maggie, so we had to use the back of Eugene's car too.
Embarrassing right?
Yes and I'm the Mexican man waving in the front seat.
Just kidding I TOTALLY wish my car had been this full. Not. But I wish I had at least taken a picture of how full my car was- it was ridiculous to say the least.
I always get so moody when I move. I think it's mostly because I realize how much junk I own. And that frustrates me to no end. Boo.
And I got all
But Eugene/Kyle and Heidi helped me get stuff out of my car and up to my new apartment. Amazing how fast it all goes away when you've got three people instead of one.... Hmmm...
Things to be grateful for:
I am DONE with classes
and cleaning checks
and moved in
and it's super sunny and beautiful out today
and I have a full tummy
and great friends
and an iPhone
and I live at the Riv again.
Now I just need groceries.... and to wash my car... and fix her rock chip... and to unpack...
But right now I'm just going to be not-stressed and happy and smiley and all that jazz. :)
ALSO! I get to be reunited with THESE guys tomorrow afternoooooooooooon.
They just left me out in the cold. Eleven years is way to long, boys.
:)



0 love notes