There was the World's Best Daddy part II
5:12 PMOkay, so my grandpa=the best. Pixar even made a short about him...
just kidding, that's not really him. but his laugh and toothy smile reminds me of how much I love my grandpa.
2) he's a real joker. he likes to tease his grandkids and we love it lots.
3) he will ask about all your boyfriends and when you're getting married
4) he always wants to know why you haven't married a Canadian yet.
5) he has the best laugh and smile.
6) he loves my grandma. and my mom. and me. and our entire family.
7) he's related to my boss. which is, you know, AWESOME.
8) he's so proud to be Canadian and loves our family history. if there's somebody from Alberta, we're probably related to them and he could probably tell you how.
9) he's always been soooooo good with little kids too. case and point, baby, um, cousin? Megan. technically she's my cousin Kevin's baby, so she's my half cousin? I don't really know how that works. either way, Grandpa L. loooooooooves babies.
even though it's a little belated, Happy Father's Day Grandpa. you're the best and coolest Canadian grandpa I could ever ask for. I love you lots!! :)




0 love notes