There was the most sincere apology I could come up with

2:00 PM

to my dearest chicas,

namely, chantelly, kels, leah, kenz and chels.


my current roommates / ex{future} roommates / friends.

I'm sorry all I ever do is watch 24 now. I'm sorry I never come to the pool or play Just Dance or play pool/cutthroat or sit around your house watching mindless t.v. with you anymore. I really do love you oodles, I just can't break away from Jack Bauer right now. not that he's more fun to hang out with or more, um, real? {obviously he's not. he's on a t.v. screen, for crying out loud}, he's just soooooooooooooooo intense and I have to know what he's gonna do next. because he's my dad. and he's the best. but those are the only reasons, I swear.


as much as I love this show with all of my heart, I really wish there weren't 8 seasons of this. because we're only 2/3 of the way through the first season after a week, and at the rate we're going, I won't see my girls again till September.


not that I don't love you too, boys {and by boys I mean Eric & Tyler. & Jack Bauer}, I just spend way more time at your house than anywhere else and I never see my girls anymore. and they prolly need me more than you guys ever will. no offense.

... I really should just apologize in real life.
... do you need to apologize to someone, too?

word of the day: oodles.

0 love notes