I Have Two Questions that May Change Your/My Life

4:00 PM

..... okay sorry I lied. They probably won't change your life. Or mine. I just need opinions.

Numero Uno)
For those iPhone fans out there, what the best apps around? Right now I've got approximately five pages full, but I still feel like I'm missing out. I've got Facebook & Twitter & LinkedIn & Tumblr & Pandora & Wikipedia & Fandango & IMDB & the scriptures & Dropbox & Evernote & RedBox & Skype & a few camera apps and about 12 different games. But tell me more, friends.

What else do I neeeeeeeeeed???

Numero Dos)
Nicknames. Love em or leave em? I, for one, LOVE nicknames. I realized a few days ago that I use them more than I eat pasta (which is lots). And I love when people find nicknames for me. For whatever reason, nicknames of mine don't stick very well. In h.s. some Hanfordian choir girls used to call me Butter. That was the best/stickiest nickname I ever got. Also.... it was a weird nickname.  But since coming to college my roommate Eliesa calls me Hales from time to time. And my friends Bradwick (that in itself is a nickname) and his girlf Katelyn call me Hay Hay. And I love that.
But I use nicknames sooooooooooooooooo often. Like Warrenzo & Bradwick & Paulie-wog & Dally & Chantelly & Lina & Heidi-bear & Kenz & Eugene & Kels.
What are your feelings on nicknames?

1 love notes

  1. just so you know, the fandango app can be kind of glitchy sometimes. and if you don't have Doodle Jump you really really reaaaally need to get it.
    also i love your new music player:)

    ReplyDelete