There Was a Grateful Girl
4:00 PMso, after being inspired by Faiza over at It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day, guest blogging for Meghan at The Perfect Compilation Tape, I'm doing a gratitude post.
what am I grateful for?
1) Lemon Bars
we had a Hawaiian Haystack potluck today at work, complete with some of the best desserts I've had in a loooooooooooong time. these were just a part of the delicious array, but they were so dang good.
2) sunshine
it's currently beautiful outside right now. summer is here to stay, folks. :) I just desperately wish I was outside in it and not cooped up at a desk indoors. meh.
3) Just Dance
no, not the song. while it's good and all, the game is the best thing that's happened to me. I actually/halfway/sort of exercise now, thanks to this game. at least my arm was sore from it. {also, is it awful that went I went through all the pics on Google Images, by looking at the dancers on the screen I knew which song it was??? yikes.. we play tooooooo much}
4) iPhone
:) nuff said. it truly is a beautiful thing.
except for that one time when I almost lost it this morning. good thing people are honest at the doctor's office and gave me back my phone. whew.
5) 24
my friends and I are currently 1/4 of the way through season 1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so epic, I can hardly stand it. Jack Bauer is my dad and I love that. :)
{also, every time I type the word "epic" I accidentally type "Eric" instead. you're welcome Eric. glad we're such good friends that I confuse your name with a synonym for "legendary".}
ummmmmmmmmm prolly lots of other things too. those are just the ones on my mind right now. :)
gee that felt good.
your turn! what're you grateful for? comment or leave a link to your gratitude post so you can feel warm & fuzzy inside too.






4 love notes
oh my goodness haley, you are on the blogging ball! way to go! i am grateful for not being in school right now! it's the best. and for you. and for your awesome blog posts. andddd here is a link to a cupcake website, because i am grateful for those too. http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com/
ReplyDeleteim grateful for my husbands dance moves. without those our dance parties wouldn't be quite as hilarious. im grateful for the endless supply of otter pops in my freezer. if only i could get rid of those nasty purple ones. i'm grateful for photography. it speaks to my soul more than any other art from except music. i am grateful for you and your darling blog!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for playing along! love how you are so into 24 right now. woot woot!
ReplyDeleteHi Haley! I haven't had a lemon bar in ages, but I just bought a couple of pounds of lemons. Sounds like a good next recipe for me! :)
ReplyDeleteI also just posted my gratitude post, here is is! http://ameasureof.blogspot.com/2010/07/friday-thank-you.html