There Was a Dancy Girl
12:43 PM"don't be fancy, just get dancy."
thanks Pink. totally one of my new faaaaaaaaaaaavorite lyrics.
life has been incredibly insane lately. not so much dramatic, just busy.
aka, no time for myself or breathing or anything fun basically.
so I think my subconscious has found other ways to have fun. and by "have fun," I mean "dance".
I was walking home from work the other day, walking in step to the music in my earbuds
{c'mon, you ALL know you do it. don't even try to deny it}
and "Kids" by MGMT came on.
holy smokes that song is catchy.
and totally makes me want to dance. lots.
so as I'm walking through Helaman, zero Freshman were around
it was like a frozen wasteland.
so I started dance-walking.
for anyone who hasn't seen what I'm talking about, ask me later. I'll demonstrate.
as I was spinning around, dumb freshman boy was standing right behind me.
freaking Houdini child, because I swear he wasn't there before.
either that or he had a time machine and landed right behind me just then.
or he's a vampire.
ha.
then last night I was listening to "Firework" by Katy Perry in my kitchen at 10pm while making a super late dinner.
when I started dancing around.
only to look out my window to see Paul, Eric & ScottBird standing right there.
don't think they saw me, they were pointing at something else out their window.
still. it was embarrassing.
needless to say, I'm done dancing in public/in my kitchen with the blinds open for a while.
my subconscious will just have to find some other way to have fun.
sooooooooooooooorry, brain.


0 love notes