There Was a "No Complaints Day"
4:16 PMit's official.
I am going to have a No Complaints Day starting tomorrow. {well, tonight at midnight technically, if I'm still up. which I prolly will be}
my mom and a few other choice friends have recently made me realize how stinking much I complain about things. when really, I have a great life. and very little to actually complain about.
I complain about...
- working
- weather {like the stupid thunderstorm Provo's getting hit with right now. good thing I can still complain today}
- being hungry
- being full
- being sleepy
- being bored
- being lonely
- having too much to do
- not having enough to do
- not having food {ha! lies. if you ever hear that come out of my mouth- punch me in the nose and tell me to eat a frozen burrito or one of my millions of boxes of mac n cheese}
- feeling sick
- eating foods I don't like
- doing things I don't like
- my friends "deserting" me {when really, I just want to sit and watch a movie, but they want to go swimming. that doesn't count as legit "desertion," Haley.}
- boydrama.
- etc etc etc
see? I am retarded.
when really, I am quite healthy, I have a roof over my head, a wonderful family, great friends, food in my pantry/fridge, money, clothes, shoes, a fabulous ward, a great school, a job!, and about a zillion other things I take for granted every day.
obviously my "grateful girl" posts are not doing the trick.
and if tomorrow goes well, maybe we'll see how long I can make it last. :)
anyone want to celebrate with me?

1 love notes
I like this post.
ReplyDeletelove,
your Mother. :o)