I had a totally {non} productive day
3:41 PMthis is what I've completed in the last 24 hours...

1) trip to D.I. with Kenz & Chels to get frames for Kenzie's newest project,
which will hopefully look something like this when it's finished.
I'm totally inspired. now I just need to find cool pictures I've taken....
uhhhhhhhhhh there aren't very many.
boo.

2) packing. and starting to move my stuff over to my new house
{aka just across the parking lot from me now- one apartment over from last year's}
3) dying my hair! I adore being a brunette.

it's pretty drastic right now, {not to mention it makes me look incredibly white}
but I'm sure it'll lighten up after a few more washes.
thank you again Kelsey. :)

4) designing and printing and cutting
the cutest invites for Kenzie's alien-outerspace party next week.
and, finally, if you haven't noticed,
5) beautifying my blog. :)
as much as I hate orange, I like it with the green and gray and yellow.
and this green is totally my favorite color.
none of that lime green or mint green stuff. yuck.
give me some turquoisy green or some deep forest green and I'm a happy girl.

1 love notes
Gorgeous photo of you :) Brunette looks good on you - really brings out your pretty eyes!
ReplyDelete