I looked like some straaaaaaaaaange things...

4:18 PM

okay, I take zero credit for the inspiration of this post. this post from Allie over at Hyperbole and a Half, as shared with me by Katie, got me thinking.

so I googled "Haley looks like". and this is what came up.

  1. "Haley looks like she's about to claw my eyes out..."
  2. "Haley looks like she wants to laugh real bad."
  3. "Haley looks like an idiot lunatic in that photo CNN uses."
  4. "Haley looks like she needs a meal and some attention from her hubby."
  5. "Haley looks like a Bollywood film star."
  6. "Haley looks like she could be at least five years older than Quinn."
  7. "Haley looks like she is right out of a romantic movie."
  8. "Haley looks like a strong favorite for the fall"
  9. "Haley looks like another great islander fighter."
  10. "Haley looks like a barbie doll in the cutest dress ever!"
love #4, #7, #10, and #2.
#9 and #1 are just hilarious. #3 makes me nervous about the pictures I post online...

your turn? c'mon Google. give us your best "looks like" results.


0 love notes