There Was a Grateful Girl II

6:41 PM

how was your weekend??


I've discovered I have a lot of things to be grateful for.
  • sunshine AND clouds. on the same day.
  • color printers to make fun party invites and pin-the-eye-on-the-alien games.
  • music. pandora in particular. michael jackson station gives me everything wonderful.
  • amazon.com to help me order new iPhone screens for $12 including shipping after I dropped/cracked mine in an elevator. :(
  • cutesy DIY projects {yep. still on that phase}.
  • youtube vids that circulate all over campus in less than 24 hours. like this one. I seriously came in to work this afternoon and my coworkers were showing it to each other. everyone is watching it. and the rap of it is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.
  • friends who will practice DTRs with you.
  • baby seesters who turn 16. crazy weird stuff, and it makes me feel like an old person, but I'm super excited for her. 
  • BYU education week. it's teaching me to have lots and lots of patience. ugh.
  • the color green.
  • dollar stores to buy party decorations and alien costume materials.
  • vehicles. especially my magster.
  • boyfriends? :)
  • ice cream.
  • papa murph's.
  • well, maybe just food in general.
  • texting. 
  • mah friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiends.
  • stray kitties! that come and visit me in my apartment when I'm packing up. :)

  • Facebook.
  • my followers and blogging friends :)
  • my fam.
  • cute boots.
  • compliments
  • fingernails.
  • Zupa's. {that counts as food again, darn it!}
  • professors who will email their syllabi early so we know what to expect. thanks Professor Walton!! 
  • spell check.
  • google. everything about it. blogger, reader, gmail, calendar, analytics, everything.
  • toothpaste.
  • inspirationally {is that a word??} running roommates.
  • my maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajor. love me some PR.
 let's share! what do you have to be thankful for?

1 love notes

  1. Hahaha so much of what I am grateful for includes food. I am so glad we are the same that way. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete