there was a double-y magical ice cream story

5:46 PM

last night I said "gee, I wish I had some ice cream" and my friend Nathan from my dinner group said, "here! I've got an entire gallon in the freezer right now".


magic number one.

then I said, "gee. I wish someone had chocolate sauce. but that would be a really silly thing for someone to have..."

and then this other guy Jeff from our group says, "oh I've got some. I put it in my milk. lemme go get it".



magic number two.

and then I may or may not have yelled "WHAT THE HECK???" in his face.

it was a happy yell though. it just didn't come across all that happy.

but seriously. it was awesome!!

so then I decided to start wishing for crazy things like a million dollars,
and a million dollars for Janet, and an ice cream truck.

but none of those things happened. and that was sad.

0 love notes