rediscovering my music
12:29 PMso because I'm only given 40 hours a month of free music, {psh. thanks a lot, pandora} I've turned my love and affection to Groovesharking at work.
my newest radio stations consist of the fray, gary go, new christina perri stuff {thanks Leah for the recommendation!} and the script's latest album science & faith. oh. and falling slowly by Kris Allen.
which, with the exception of christina perri, none of that stuff is really all that new. I think I maybe just forgot how much I love it all.
between the script, gary go & the fray, I could die happy listening to them forever. and I'm a sucker for lyrics, aaaaaaand all three of these bad boys have outstanding and totally moving lyrics. here's my recent faves. **
"All we know is distance
We're close and then we run
Kiss away the difference
I know you hate this one"
Kiss away the difference
I know you hate this one"
"Happiness feels a lot like sorrow
Let it be, you can’t make it come or goYou are gone- not for good but for now.
But gone for now feels a lot like gone for good"
"You won't find faith or hope down a telescope
You won't find heart and soul in the stars
You can break everything down to chemicals
But you can't explain a love like ours"
"Take me back to the town I miss
Now morphed into antithesis
Of every bit I used to be"
**disclaimer: these have absolutely nothing to do with how I'm personally feeling now. {please breathe a sigh of relief now. especially because half of these contradict each other} I just think they're beautiful lines. that is all.
PS: DC is awesome. I'll post more about what I've been up to out here after our weekend in Philly :)


1 love notes
My favorite pandora station at work: "The New Radicals."
ReplyDeleteSure they're old school but they're perfect for the cubicle.