I had a few love-hate relationships
4:05 PM1) T Swift.
her new CD came out yesterday. goooooooooooooodness I love it. Speak Now just makes me think of D.C. lots. we listened to it prolly 8 times on repeat that last morning when we were getting ready. plus I love that every song on the album is about a boy. taylor lautner, joe jonas, even kanye got a shout out.
so gutsy and awesome.
2) Biebs.
man oh man he sounds like an adorable little girl. too bad he's a pre-pubescent usher-find
who's song just happen to be super fun and dancy.
"...don't get fancy just get dancy...."
Thanks Pink.
"somebody to love" has become my default song*
3) Fakebook.
... I've created a monster. people keep showing up on my newsfeed that I don't love.
make them stop, please?
4) programming.
finished my midterm this morning. finally turned it in at noon today. whew. so glad to be done with it!! it's cool and challenging and exciting to think about all the cool things I can do with this newfound knowledge
but harder than everything.
plus it makes me a nerd.
5) pasta.
I eat it. every day. every meal {okay maybe not breakfast}. lots of kinds. lots of sauce.
sometimes veggies or chicken.
lots of, um, variation?
except it's still pasta.
yum. but bad for me.
6) snow.
this is what I woke up to this morning.
snow. on my mountain.
luckily it's not sticking down here though.
still. it's colder than Siberia.
and Chantelly keeps leaving our window open all day long.
... if I die of hypothermia or pneumonia, I blame her.
*default song- that one song that gets stuck in your head for no apparent reason when you don't have any other songs in your head. Chantelly's is "Jingle Bell Rock". Eric McCaffree's is "Little Drummer Boy". {maybe I should jump on this Christmas bandwagon? .... nah.}






1 love notes
umm i love justin bieber:) and have you played "find the y on the mountain when there's snow" yet? best game ever.
ReplyDelete