There was an adventurous traveler...
4:30 PMI want to go somewhere fun.
last night after telling Peter about my mom's funny Hawaii stories, we kept joking about flying over there this weekend.
then last night I had a dream about Hawaii. I've been there once when I was like 1.4 years old, but I don't remember it at all. and I doubt that's where I got my dream inspiration from because there was very little rain {which isn't realistic}and the sand didn't get everywhere {also, pretty unrealistic}.
also, the temple didn't look like this.
it looked a whole lot more like...
then today I got a text from Leah saying she wanted to go to Italy and Greece and wear awesome sandals and messenger bags and ride on mopeds and swim in the Mediterranean and party every night and meet hot boys. we’re supposed to fly out tonight after my meeting with Bishop Draney at 8:20.
bahahahaha.
although I AM going to Washington, D.C. in one short month for the PRSSA National Conference.
staying...
seeing...
and attending all kinds of fun networking events and development sessions, with presenters and speakers from GM, the CW, Coca Cola, Saks 5th, Edelman, JIVE, The Intern Queen and lots others.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
and, in honor of my sister Jaime who is starting school today, Happy First Day of Classes, BYU-Hawaii!
jealous...









0 love notes