I Was a Lonely Soul

2:08 PM

Life is so mediocre right now.


Although from the looks of these pictures, you wouldn't think so, right?

Lap Sitting game. Object of the game: Sit on laps.
Person in the middle: "If you have white socks, move three seats to the right.
If you do, move. If you don't, stay there. You end up sitting on lots of laps.

Telephone charades. This is me acting out Kung Fu Panda.

Ohhhh man, most intense lap-sit ever. I think we had eight people on Eugene's lap? This was the beginning stage of the pain. 


I think the first and last ones are my favorite. I look so annoyed with Dylan/indecisive in the last one... Hahaha...

So I've officially decided- I'm really good at falling in love with everyone else's crush. Or the super-hot-way-flirty-cocky-unattainable ones who pay attention to me for one night and I fall madly in love with. That's what this weekend amounted to (well, that and some HILARIOUS games and great pictures of them).

1 love notes

  1. so, i played that lap game with some people in logan once. here's whats funny about my situation. i went up to play with my friend brandon. we went to this party. they were all his frineds up there and i had never met them. they didnt know anything about me, or my history with brandon. so we're playing the game and one of them is "if you've made out with someone in this room." me and brandon both got up and moved.we were the only ones who moved, by the way. at first we didnt realize we were the only ones who moved. everyone started laughing and then it occured to brandon why everyone was laughing. it was super funny. i guess brandon and i come from a group of friends (in high school)where it was more common for many of us to have rotated through multiple in the group, if that makes sense).

    also, i didnt think i'd go on a mission when i started college cause i figured i'd be married before i turned 21. but keep in mind...if you turn 21 in utah and are single, that doesnt automatically mean you gotta think about a mission :) we have a silly culture here sometimes.

    ReplyDelete