Finals murdered my soul

4:18 PM

... Well, except for last night.

Last night, we had our Etiquette final. Complete with a formal dinner and table service from our classmates. Ha. That was some good eatin' and fun times.

... But my other finals equal death.

I have my MCom final tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. Seriously. I'm pretty sure someone at the Testing Center wants me dead. And none of my finals are in the same place either. MCom is scheduled, Etiquette was last night (on a Reading Day, no less), New Testament is in the Wilk, Marriage & Family is online, and Personal Finance is in the Testing Center. Who does that!?!?

But just about an hour ago we had our Student Employee Appreciation luncheon at work. I love work parties. They always involve great food, lots of yummy fruit, and cheesecake squares. Just before it ended and we all threw our plates away, someone notice just how many cheesecake wrappers were on my plate.... There were eight. Afterwards when we were figuring out the leftover food situation, someone commented that I'd just finish off the rest of the cheesecake squares. :( I mean, not that I regret eating those squares, I just don't want to be known as the Cheesecake Vacuum at work. I know I'm not a fatty, but those stupid Raspberry White Chocolate Swirl cheesecake squares are my Kryptonite.

This post isn't going to be long. I'm tired and I need to study. I'll let you know how everything goes when I return to the surface for air. For now, I'm swimming in a sea of books & study guides & reviews. If anyone wants to lend me their oxygen mask that would be awesome.

0 love notes