why I had the best Thanksgiving ever

11:33 AM

Let me just start out by saying that my family, both immediate and extended family members, is awesome.

It's really a miracle the universe doesn't collapse when we're all together from the sheer magnitude of coolness we exude.

My whole family on my mom's side (the Canadian side) got together to celebrate Thanksgiving this year in Park City.





Erin and I went skiing on Tuesday. Jaime, Dallin and Brayden took snowboarding lessons.
Erin was fantastic; I was not great but I want to try again!







We took family pictures after Thanksgiving dinner 
(yes, while we were all fat from so much food).



We also took some hilarious, uh, glamour? shots.



Brayden starting swinging from things outside the hotel where we ate Thanksgiving dinner. Triptophan obviously doesn't affect him at all.


We played laser tag on Black Friday.

(I was Robin)

(Pride)

(Robin again)

They were seriously the best rounds I'd ever played ever. I even beat Jonny Day and Jared W (granted, they were surrounded by their nieces and nephews the whole time and trying to make sure they didn't lose any children in the arena. but still)


I love food. I love my family. I didn't have to travel very far to get both. Those three elements together were bound to let me have an amazing week.

0 love notes