There was credit card fraud & the worst day
8:28 PMSorry it's been a long while since I last posted.
Let me just vent for a minute.
First, it's snowing like crazy outside. And it's mid-March. I hate life. And bipolar Utah weather.
Wednesday my parents called saying my bank had called and detected some unusual activity, right as I was on my way on a date to Divine Comedy's tech show with some friends. I was on hold for like 15 minutes before I gave up and decided I'd call them after the show. When I did call, I cancelled my debit card and found out someone in South Carolina had used my card and spent over $1300 at a Walmart!!! First of all, c'mon people, if you're going to steal someone's card, use it some place exciting!! Walmart SUCKS. So that was awesome. And it was my debit card so they were definitely stealing my money. Good news was they stopped it before they took, you know, all my money. Thanks guys. I got a new card the next day and the $1300 was credited to my account yesterday. Still, a really sucky hassle to deal with.
This morning, I found out I didn't get the job up at Aspen Grove. So now I get to plan out my entire summer, and I haven't even started thinking about it. Yikes. Hi Provo, I hate you lots and I don't want to be here this Spring/Summer.
Good things about today. My friend CJ came over to give me some, uhh, slightly illegally downloaded movies. I got Princess and the Frog, The Blind Side, A Beautiful Mind (which I've never seen), and Monsters vs. Aliens. Then we went to Cocoa Bean where I got a deeeeelishous cupcake and hot chocolate and saw my etiquette teacher there!!! I felt like I was with a celebrity.
And tonight I'm going to a surprise birthday party for one of the guys in our ward. Hopefully the rest of my night will be better tonight.


0 love notes