There Was A Family Vacay

8:51 PM

So we went to Alberta, Canada/Bigfork, Montana June 26-July 10. It was uh-maze-ing. Seriously, so much fun to see all my cousins and fam and such. Like my cousin Kevin, I hadn't seen him in like 7 years because the last time we had a family get-together, he was on his mish. So so sad. But ANYWAY! I got to see him again, and meet his beautiful wife, my cousin-in-law Fran, and their daaaaarling baby girl Megan. **Disclaimer: I'm not really sure if "cousin-in-law" is an actual relative, but whatev. She's beautiful. So she's part of the family. :)
But we did all kinds of great family-fun things. Instead of going totally (and boooringly) in depth about all of them, I'll just post pictures and explain what's going on, kay? Kay.

Jessica, Erin, and I on the Surrey Bikes in Waterton. Most serious workout I've had in a loooooong time.

The whole fam at Cameron Falls in Waterton Park.


Chloe, Aunt London, me, Dallin, and Kevin. Eating GIANT ice cream cones in Waterton.


My fam across the lake from the Prince of Wales Hotel in Waterton.


Jumpy cousins. This was the one and only shot of all six of us in the air.


Hutterite Colony in southern Alberta. Please click on this picture to see it in all of its glory... The cow was trying to lick me, and everyone else thought it was funny! Not so fun for me...


Apparently baby calves really like to lick people. So Brayden was hesitant too.


Brayden was also a masterful shepherd.


They had a pet BADGER!! Weeeeirdest thing ever.


DARLING puppies at the Hutterite Colony. :)


Hahahaha at the Raymond July 1st (Canada Day) Parade, instead of throwing out candy like usual, they threw a water balloon at Chloe's shoe. This was the aftermath shot.


CANDY BAR GAME! Just like old times... For directions on how to play, call me. ;)


Dallin the Hula King. (sung to the tune of Taylor the Latte Boy) Wearing the attire of Grandpa's party decorations.


At Grandpa's party, Brayden got sent to the porch balcony for a timeout.... Where he fell asleep like this.


Grandma and Grandpa Litchfield with all the grandkids and new great-granddaughter. Oh, and that's a bridge behind us. Not construction work.


Bumper Boating in Bigfork, Montana. Mom and I sat out. She was on the phone, I was taking pictures.


Erin was a little bit traumatized by the whole thing.... It was very, um, wet.


Driving Go-Carts at the same park in Bigfork, Montana.


Waiting for the Bigfork Summer Theater performance of "The Wiz" to start. And no Michael Jackson was NOT in this one. Not even close. :(


Dallin rowing us around the lake in Bigfork... on an air mattress. :) I definitely felt like white trash. But kind of cool white trash.


There are always TONS of canola fields in Montana summers.


New family picture to replace the super ugly one we took in the same spot like 5 years ago. Yay replacements. And probably our Christmas card 2009 picture lol

Song of the Day: "Syndicate" by The Fray. In honor of the fact that I'm going to see them in 9 days!!!! :) Can you feel my excitement?!?! Good. It's also just a beautiful song. I have zero idea what it's about. I still don't even really understand what a syndicate is, but whatev. It's gorgeous. The end.

0 love notes