6 things I want to happen 2013 (that probably won't)

4:03 PM

  1. Jack in the Box in Utah. I hate living here solely for this reason.
  2. 24. Or Lost. Or the original talent / judges on American Idol. Or a Full House rebootI'd take any of those.
  3. My long dark hair. I'm so impatient and lazy.


4. Amanda Bynes to get her life together and go back to being hilarious. I recently bought my all-time favorite flick, "She's the Man" for $5 at Walmart. RIP beautiful comedy.




5. Congress to pass The Golden Rule as a law for everyone working on Capitol Hill. After living in Washington, DC, I was most put off my the partisanship in EVERYTHING. Restaurants, bars, neighborhoods, social events, holidays, taste in music, Metro stops, sides of the street (those last few might be made up, but it sure felt like it!). Yes, it is okay to disagree politically, but members on the opposite side of the political aisle are human too, with families and friends and feelings. Treat everyone the way you would want to be treated. End of story.

6. To have all my Provo friends meet all my new Salt Lake friends meet all my Bakersfield friends in one giant party. (... I think that might be called a wedding.)

*idea for this post stolen from http://hellogiggles.com/6-things-i-want-to-happen-in-2013-that-probably-wont

0 love notes