New Music Tuesdays!!
9:33 PMSo, a few of my most favorite blogs have a little something extra for their readers to look forward to. For example, Jenna Kim Jones has Midweek pop music pick-me-ups on Wednesdays and fake rumors every once in a while. Those are my fave!! I look forward to them every week. So I'm, uh, sort of copying Ms. Jenna and starting... Music Tuesdays!
It's gonna be a big deal.
I figure, if iTunes can do it, so can I. And Song of the Week is becoming Song of Whenever-I-Feel-Like-I-Have-a-Song-I-Want-All-Five-of-my-Readers-to-Hear-and-Love-too. With that exact title, I promise. This way, I'm force to find the new music, go through my iTunes and decide which songs I actually love {and possibly delete some of my really boring stuff}. And of course, share them with you lovelies. :)
Starting...... now.
I was halfway tempted to make "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha the first Music Tuesday song, because I'm pretty sure if I ever tried to make a rap/R&B song, I would sound JUST;like her. But uh, less promiscuous of course. Just goes to show you that whoever said really white Valley Girls couldn't be gangsta too was lyyyyyyyyyyying.
Nevertheless {PS that would might never be used again in this blog. It only needed to be done once. Check that one off my list.}, I couldn't bring myself to do it. And I guarantee half of you are judging me right now for even considering it. Tough luck, cream puff. It happens. Instead, I've chosen "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Bubbles. I mean Buble. Yes, I am very Mormon, thank you. But seriously, as much as I am not a huge fan of Mr. Bubbles, I do love this song. It's catchy and cute and wonderful. And he calls his mystery significant other "Kid"!! Please tell me that's not adorable???!!?!? Anyways, great song, to listen to or sing in the shower {which is one of my main criterium for favorite songs}{is criterium a word??? I feel like it should be...}
Anyways, that's it folks. Love it or leave it. Except don't leave please. Kthanks. :)

0 love notes