There Was A School of Magic at BYU (?!?)... And other weird things.

3:50 PM

Weirdest dream EVER. This happened like 2 weeks ago.
So I was auditioning for the School of Dance at BYU in this dance studio. My mom was there trying to help me and coach me and such. I couldn’t do much, considering I haven’t danced in FOREVER. Like seriously danced anyway, like ballet-style. But I didn’t do ballet anymore so I had on Jazz pants and jazz shoes instead of ballet shoes and a leotard/tights. I was almost physically incapable of pointing my foot. Which was weird.
So then Josh was there…. Auditioning for the School of Magic (?!?) at BYU. Yeah, since we have one of those…. As I’m trying to practice for the audition, Josh grabbed my hand while I’m doing a pirouette and spins me forever. But somehow it worked, and it looked cool.
So we ended up auditioning together… Since magic and dance coincide for some reason… Whatever. And I think I was daydreaming in my dream because then we flashed forward like 10 years in the future where Josh was this amazing famous magician and I was his assistant, but I was like ballerina-ing across the stage while he was doing magic tricks.

Then, as part of the audition maybe, the ballerinas were asked to pose like different Neoclassical statues. I posed like this statue of Mary that (in my dream) I recognized and knew, but now that I think about it, there are zero statues like that I remember from my humanities and music 202 classes. And apparently I was super flexible because I could do all these great things and poses. And I was a significantly better dancer in my dream. Like, even when I messed up or wasn’t as good as the others, I could still make it look good and clean and artistic.
So then the audition ended, and Josh started walking away with this man that looked like Stromboli from Pinocchio, but he was like the master magician and Josh was his apprentice.
And that was it. Weird, huh? I told K and C about it. It was just funny to think of Josh as a magician.


So dream number 2. This one happened last night.
So that TV show "House", that I have never seen in my life, yeah I was in it. It was like my life. So I had this hole in my arm that looked like I'd just had a blood test or donated blood, but it never went away, and I constantly had to wear one of those colored tape things around my arm holding a cotton swab there to keep it from bleeding all the time. So Dr. House came and looked at it, and told his assistant/nurse person that there was something he could try, but that I wouldn't like it. He was going to "vaccinate me to death", but then hopefully it wouldn't really kill me.

Then jump forward to like the streets of New York where Ross had to find my crazy zoologist uncle and get a stuffed animal koala bear and bring it to me so that I wouldn't die. Jump back to the hospital- so I was laying on this operating table, and they would give me a shot in the hole-in-my-arm, and then have me read this card out loud to see if I could still function or whatever. Except my voice sounded like Anne Hathaway's... Outside of my room, my sister, aka Jenessa from my ward (what the heck?!) was just like chillin' waiting for Ross to come with the koala plushie. After like 10+ shots, my mouth started to droop on one side and I couldn't control it, kind of like novacaine. Everyone started to freak out and hook me up to all these machines so I wouldn't die... Then Ross showed up with the stuffed koala and all was well again. Except I still sounded like Anne Hathaway. And then Ross was like holding hands and canoodling with my sister/Jenessa and I was really really sad. Like crying status. Then in my head I was thinking like, "what the heck, why did I ever think I had a chance with him?! I should have guessed he was in love with Jenessa this whole time." Even when I woke up, I was thinking that, like super depressed and being sad that Ross loved Jenessa and not me (LOL).

And that was it. Actually, that's not it, I've had weirdish dreams like this for the past like week and a half. In one of them I was like on The Amazing Race/Endurance (hahaha Jaime!! our favorite show!) or something along those lines. Don't really remember that one though. But seriously. They're weeeeeird.

0 love notes